[yunqa.de] Regarding HTML2DokuWikiConverter GUI for Win32

  • From: Ibraheem Saleh <shadowhawk100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:49:43 -0700

I am trying to migrate a wiki engine to DokuWiki and am able to pull the
HTML content as strings through the Windows Command Line... There are over
5500 pages that need converting...

Manually using the GUI is not an option lol... Is there any way I could get
the source code for this converter or a command line version that takes
lines of html and returns them in dokuwiki syntax?

I really appreciate any help you offer me here... I have tried writing my
own parser and it is now a 1500+ lines of code disaster with bugs
everywhere :( ...

Thanks,
Ibraheem