[yunqa.de] Re: Pre-sale questions about DIHtmlParser

  • From: Edwin Yip <edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:48:44 +0800

Hi Ralf,

My inline replies below.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I looked at your original error message again and it reads:
>
> [DCC Fatal Error] Common.pas(51): F2051 Unit DIContainers was compiled
> with a different version of DITypes.PStringInteger
>
> This tells me that you have an older version of DITypes.pas somewhere in
> your search path, probable as part of another of my product(s) you are
> using. DITypes.pas is part of DIHtmlParser, DIContainers, and a few others.
>
> Please remove the search path to the old DITypes.pas and your new
> DIHtmlParser will compile just fine. Or even better: Update your other
> component(s) to the latest version compatible with the latest DIHtmlParser.

Thanks Ralf, it's fixed, ditypes.pas is in the DISQLITE3 source folder and I
can't remove that folder, either I can upgrade my disqlite product since the
only improvement is the xe2 support for the latest version... So I moved the
path that contains the latest version of ditypes.pas up in the library path
settings...

One more question, now I see that dixml is more suitable for my problem, but
this led me to another question - what DIHtmlPaser can do that DIXml
doesn't?

> Ralf

Best Regards,
Edwin Yip