[yunqa.de] Re: Pre-sale questions about DIHtmlParser

  • From: Edwin Yip <edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:02:07 +0800

Hi Ralf,

Yes, I know the advantage of DIXML as you described for a Pascal programmer.
I tried some other xml parser, it seems that only yours can reliably parse a
HTML.

Can I assume you include some document about compiling the C source if one
need to modify the C source? I know C and have write some small C programs
over 10 years ago :) but I have not tried compiling a C source and call it
in Delphi .

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:46 PM, Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 28.10.2011 15:30, Edwin Yip wrote:
>
> > Is the entire DIXML package in Pascal?
>
> DIXml is build on the libxml2, libxslt and libexslt libraries so most of
> its code is in C. The beauty of DIXml is that appears just like Pascal
> code to developers: It compiles straight into applications and has no
> extra dependencies. Because of this, they can take full advantage of
> these powerful libraries with no need to struggle with either the C code
> nor external DLLs.
>
> Ralf

Best Regards,
Edwin Yip