[yunqa.de] License and work

  • From: "Joan Dorrepaal" <joan.dorrepaal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:29:20 +0200

We will test DISQLite3 the coming weeks and purchase it when it works
for us. Some of your other components will follow the same route.

I enjoyed browing your website. But it was by pure coinsidence that I found it:

http://coding.derkeiler.com/Archive/Delphi/borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general/2007-01/msg00730.html

If this is factual, you should do something more with it. I was
disappointed when the Nexus trial showed a Paradox style of table
storage and searched on Google with keywords:

Delphi single file embedded database

Then I still got a listing of products that I had a hard time with
until I finally got to the link above. Can you not make your product
appear in the top 10? It would help out many people like me looking
for a quality product.

Final question: Do you do freelance (Delphi) programming work?

Best regards,
Joan Willem Dorrepaal