[yunqa.de] Re: License and work

  • From: "Joan Dorrepaal" <joan.dorrepaal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:49:35 +0200

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the quick response. I will keep you informed on our
experience with DISQLite. I know it is not easy to manipulate search
engine results but shouldn't putting in this phrase on your product
page do the trick for Google?

Delphi single file embedded database

In case you have availability from October onwards, it would be of
interest for me to do a small project to see if we can work well
together. If it works out for the both of us and we can pay your
rates, then I would look for a number of days per week on an almost
continuous basis.

Best regards,
Joan Willem Dorrepaal.