[yunqa.de] Re: Impressed

  • From: Edwin Yip <edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 01:52:20 +0800

Actually, I'm making an html/css editor which has a function allowing you
to inspect the html elements like using Firebug, if you have used it
before, you should have noticed it's 'Inspect' function - you click a html
element and on the left side you'll have a list of the css styles and rules
- these are the 'object properties' I want them to be in their original
order.

In my case, I can either change the Delphi code or the third party JS
 library. I choose option 1 ;)

Hope it makes sense.

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 1:43 AM, GoustiFruit <goustifruit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> May I ask you why you need them to be ordered for representation ? Your
> third party JS library outputs them in some order, but then *you* have
> control over the object ?
>
> Le Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:14:34 +0100, Edwin Yip <
> edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:
>

>  You are right, it's not a problem of superobject actually, however,  in my
>> special case the JSON strings are generated from JavaScript objects that
>> are created by a third party JS library, and I have to represent those
>> properties in their original order...
>>
>> So I had to switch to  dbxjson.pas which preserves the order of the parsed
>> object properties, I'd rather not to mess with those JS code...
>>

>> On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:48 AM, GoustiFruit <goustifruit@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  In JSON standard, properties have no specific order, you have to use
>>> arrays for that matter.
>>> My main worry with superobject is that it has problems with keys that
>>> contain spaces, the syntax to use them is quite convoluted !
>>>
>>> Le Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:02:32 +0100, Edwin Yip <
>>> edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:
>>>
>>>  Ralf's stuff is top notch, as well as the support, as a paid customer of
>>>
>> <...>

Best Regards,
Edwin Yip

Mind Mapping is as Effortless as Typing