[yunqa.de] Re: Impressed

  • From: GoustiFruit <goustifruit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:43:57 +0100

May I ask you why you need them to be ordered for representation ? Your third party JS library outputs them in some order, but then *you* have control over the object ?

Le Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:14:34 +0100, Edwin Yip <edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

You are right, it's not a problem of superobject actually, however, in my
special case the JSON strings are generated from JavaScript objects that
are created by a third party JS library, and I have to represent those
properties in their original order...

So I had to switch to dbxjson.pas which preserves the order of the parsed
object properties, I'd rather not to mess with those JS code...

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:48 AM, GoustiFruit <goustifruit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In JSON standard, properties have no specific order, you have to use
arrays for that matter.
My main worry with superobject is that it has problems with keys that
contain spaces, the syntax to use them is quite convoluted !

Le Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:02:32 +0100, Edwin Yip <
edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

Ralf's stuff is top notch, as well as the support, as a paid customer of
<...>