[yunqa.de] Re: Impressed

  • From: GoustiFruit <goustifruit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 19:03:32 +0100

I'm more familiar with Opera's DragonFly :-)
Aren't those properties ordered alphabetically in Firebug ?
Also, you could have a pre-filled list of properties, ordered in any way you want, and then just find the position of your object properties in this list...

Le Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:52:20 +0100, Edwin Yip <edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

Actually, I'm making an html/css editor which has a function allowing you
to inspect the html elements like using Firebug, if you have used it
before, you should have noticed it's 'Inspect' function - you click a html element and on the left side you'll have a list of the css styles and rules
- these are the 'object properties' I want them to be in their original
order.

In my case, I can either change the Delphi code or the third party JS
 library. I choose option 1 ;)

Hope it makes sense.

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 1:43 AM, GoustiFruit <goustifruit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

May I ask you why you need them to be ordered for representation ? Your
third party JS library outputs them in some order, but then *you* have
control over the object ?

Le Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:14:34 +0100, Edwin Yip <
edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

You are right, it's not a problem of superobject actually, however, in my
<...>

<...>