[yunqa.de] Re: DIHTMLParser and msdn

  • From: "Rael Bauer" <rael.bauer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 02:16:36 +0200

Hi,

I could not find any attached file to previous message?

>These changes solve almost all the problems you experienced. However, since
the
>demo does not execute the many JavaScript scripts involved in rendering the

>above page, it does not download and save dynamically loaded content.

Ok. Do you have any information on how to achieve this? I realise this is
not the responsibility of DIHTMParser, however, I imagine a common use of
DIHTMLParser is to download a complete webpage, so perhaps you have some
information on this topic, or maybe there is even a plug-in for this?

Regards
Rael