[yunqa.de] Re: DIHTMLParser and msdn

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:20:29 +0200

Rael Bauer wrote:

>Using the WebDownload demo I downloaded a page from msdn:
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa752574.aspx

Well, it's just a demo, not a full fledged application, isn't it? ;-)

>Results differ by a few files compared to saving this page as a "webpage
>complete" (.htm), and also trying to open the main page (I renamed it to
>aa752574.aspx.htm) does not work very well (you can't scroll the main content
>pane).
>
>I wonder if there's something that can be done to get results more similar to
>the IE save webpage complete?

The above page is quite a complicated one, but it should nevertheless work.
Once exception though: The demo will not load files referenced as part of
StyleSheets or JavaScript which adds to the HTML DOM. Could this be related to
what you are seeing / not seeing?

>(note: I commented out lines 135, 136 of the demo which were added in latest
>version since they caused a problem with file names)

I ran a quick test and encountered this problem, too. I will work on this soon,
but unfortunately do not have the time for it right now. Please stay tuned for
more information to follow soon ...

Ralf