[yunqa.de] DIHTMLParser and msdn

  • From: Rael Bauer <rael_bauer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 00:29:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Using the WebDownload demo I downloaded a page from msdn:

Results differ by a few files compared to saving this page as a "webpage
complete" (.htm), and also trying to open the main page (I renamed it to
aa752574.aspx.htm) does not work very well (you can't scroll the main content
pane).

I wonder if there's something that can be done to get results more similar to
the IE save webpage complete?

(note: I commented out lines 135, 136 of the demo which were added in latest
version since they caused a problem with file names)

Thanks
Rael