[yshavurah] Paul!

  • From: rland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:07:33 -0500

For all of you who have been waiting patiently to hear about Paul Schreibman's
heart
surgery, I was finally able to track down a family member (his son David)
outside the
ICU at the Cleveland Clinic and got a good report. He's doing very well and is
only still
in the ICU because a bed hasn't become available yet in a regular room. For
more
information and updates, you can check out his patient website as follows:
Access www.thestatus.com, hit the patient's page and then enter his last name
and his
password: spoon-polar.
It feels so wonderful to have gotten Dan and Paul through successful surgeries
this
week! And who says prayer doesn't work?!? Gotta still keep prayin' for complete
recoveries for both of them and for Liz as well.
(And who knows what could happen when we pray for peace today!! Maybe we're on
Randi