[yshavurah] Newsletter

  • From: "Joe Lite" <jlite@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "havurah" <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:18:33 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Yes, there will be another newsletter - I plan to put one out around the
beginning of January. So, please, send me information on any plans (Men's
Group, Rosh Chodesh, potlucks, etc.) as well as the appropriate telephone
numbers to call for more information. The newsletter will include calenda=
rs
for the next three months.=0D
=0D
Also feel free to send any articles, letters to the editor, drawings,
doodles, etc.=0D
=0D
Thank you.=0D
=0D