Re: [yoshimi-user] Yoshimi Project Leader - Was: Happy Crimbo Everyone

  • From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 23:01:51 +0000

On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 10:35:49 +0100
Kristian Amlie <kristian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Btw, was there ever a decision on who shall take over the project leader
role after Jeremy? Is it you, Will?

I sort of provisionally threw my hat in the ring some time ago, intending to
study GIT and Version Control in general, then come back to this.

But shortly after that, at work we had a major series of inexplicable faults on
a system we built for one of our customers (it eventually turned out to be
entirely their fault). This rather wiped out my 'fun' time and investigating
yoshimi got put to one side :(

However, in a couple of weeks I reach 65 and will drop down to 21 hours a week
part time - effectively 3, 7 hour days so will have a lot more time to do all
sorts of things.

So... this could be the ideal time for me to take the reins if others are happy
with that.

Give me a little while to get settled, then if I don't say anything myself give
me a shove :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk