Re: [yoshimi-user] Happy Crimbo Everyone

  • From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:33:49 +0000

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:28:47 +0100
Kristian Amlie <kristian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 25/12/13 16:16, Will Godfrey wrote:

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Silent_Night.ogg

or, if you insist :)

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Silent_Night.mp3

Recorded with Yoshimi (of course).

I realize when I hear this that I'm way too late in listening to it.
Gave me a flashback of Christmas though, thanks!

Better late than never :)

I'm glad there is at least one other person still looking in here!

I haven't been able to look at your latest patch yet, nor have i been able to
follow up on any of the other yoshimi investigations I've been trying to do.

I still get time for actual music composition (with yoshimi of course). That's
an absolute priority for my free time, but otherwise I'm pretty much up to my
ears in must-do things :(

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk