Re: [yoshimi-user] Yoshimi 1.0.0

  • From: peta calvert <calvert.peta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:25:17 +1000

I just saw this and it brought a tear to my eye... again I'm still so
grateful that Cal (dad) got involved in Yoshimi and even more grateful for
everything you all gave back.

He would he would be so humbly touched to see Yoshimi still going strong.

xxx

*peta.calvert*
*p* + 61 404.286.706
*e* hello@xxxxxxxxxx
*w* www.peacal.net

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Dear all,

There it is, Yoshimi 1.0.0, in memory of ALan "Cal" Calvert who passed
away exactly one year ago. Cal, we're pretty sure it's only angel horns
you hear and no devil trombones!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi/files/1.0/yoshimi-1.0.0.tar.bz2

Changelog:
* Modified INSTALL file and added instructions on how to build Yoshimi
outside the source tree. Thanks to Jimmy for the instructions.
* Previously when microtonal loaded .xsz files, it did not convert the
tunings back into their x.y format, which was displayed to the user,
this patch corrects this mistake. Thanks to Mark McCurry for the patch.
* Renamed Yoshimi icon.
* Applied patch from SourceForge ticket #3487751 (Simplify desktop file
and install it and the icon file). Thanks to Tim harder for this patch.
* Yoshimi likes GCC >= 4.7 again.

Thanks everyone for the contributions and patches.

Best,

Jeremy