[yoshimi] Plugin not recognized by Host

  • From: Frank <frqlz00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 14:10:58 +0200

Hi there!

I am using Ubuntu 19.10 and Yoshimi works as expected as a standalone, but it's not found by
the DAW Reaper (reaper.fm) in the /usr/lib/lv2 folder. I installed from source, the deb for debian
10 and from the ppa and the one from the software center of the distro with the same result.

I tried to copy it over to my home folder to the /.vst, which is the default of reaper but
no cigar. dexed and ob-xd are recognized in that folder or anyother. I tried to figure
it out, but have no idea what could be the issue.

Any help and wild guesses are greatly appeciated. Kudos for making this synth. It's pretty neat.

Cheers,
Frank