Re: changing the drive on which xy is located

  • From: Patricia M Godfrey <pmgodfrey@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 16:15:23 -0400

One other thing one must do (and I hope to give more detailed
instructions): If you use U2 (and you should), be sure and run
XyUtils.exe to get these essential files installed where they belong. I
forgot when I set up Xy on my Netbook, and neither TYP nor XY2PDF worked
right: I could call the resultant file in GSview, convert and save it,
but I wasn't getting the hands-off operation I was used to (and that I
knew Robert had coded).

Patricia
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4de2b420c420b12d89m04vuc