Re: Converting files to RTF?

  • From: Ralph Dumain <rdumain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 12:57:54 -0400

I've got a Windows 95 computer. I don't know whether I have the corresponding version of /Word/ or whether I was using /WordPerfect/ at that time. I probably has an Adobe Reader, but I don't know anything about Adobe utilities. I'll have to dust off the old girl and see what she's got.

On 7/8/2010 11:59 AM, Nicholas Clifford wrote:
This probably won't be much help, but it's precisely for problems like this that I keep an ancient copy of Word 95 on my computer, as well as an equally ancient copy of Adobe File Utilities 1.0, which has a bunch of conversion utilities on it, including not only Xy II and III, but Signature (works well for Xy IV), to say nothing of Wordstar and others. If you can somehow lay your hands on a copy of the Adobe, you'll find it works OK, not great, but OK.

Nicholas Clifford