[xmlspif] Re: Grouping 'like' categories using the name attribute in securityCategoryTagSet

  • From: "Alan Ross (SMHS)" <alan.ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xmlspif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:44:52 +0100

I certainly dont like the idea of having a securityCategoryTagSet name that
is not unique, yet the id is. Therefore, having a groupName is a move in the
right direction.

I do like the idea of there being a grouping capability for improved
rendered views at a UI. I could see this also being extended into the
tagCategory as well. However, i am not convinced this is something that
should be standard.

Alan