[xmlspif] Re: Grouping 'like' categories using the name attribute in securityCategoryTagSet

  • From: Graeme Lunt <graeme.lunt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xmlspif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:14:04 +0000

Alan,

I wouldn't want to remove the unique name from the schema check as the name
is used in keyrefs to refer to required and excluded categories, and check
the consistency of the SPIF.

However, there is no such contraint on the name in a securityCategoryTag, so
you could perhaps use that (in your example, they are all empty strings).

You could use some formatting within the name on the securityCategoryTagSet
e.g. "PROJECTS:Project1" - but it would probably be better just to define
your own attribute "bj:tagSetGroup=PROJECTS".

I am not sure whether this should be a standard attribute. What do other
people think?

Graeme