[wkars-members] Re: [wkars-members] Welcome to the new WKARS membership mailing list

  • From: "d.j.g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <d.j.g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:15:04 +0100

Appears to work ok.
Here is a very radio joke.

Dave, an avid ham radio operator, thought he was going crazy. Every time he put
his hat on, he would hear the "dits and dahs" of Morse code. Finally, he went
to the doctor and explained the problem. The doctor, as most seem to do, said,
"Hmmmm , let me take a look."
Taking his hat, the doctor turned around to the table behind him momentarily,
then handed the hat back to Dave and told him to put it on.

Dave did just that, and viola, no more code. Dave was ecstatic. "Wow! What did
you do?" he exclaimed.

"Aww, it was nothing, really, I just removed the band

Sent from my HTC