[wkars-members] Re: Welcome to the new WKARS membership mailing list

  • From: "Kent, Gill" <Gill.Kent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:05:41 +0100

Unsubscribe

Sent from my iPhone

> On 31 Jul 2014, at 17:27, "Mark Kent" <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Fellow West Kent members, this list is specifically set up for club members
> to contact one another with any relevant information, announcement, questions
> technical or otherwise.
>
> Also, you could use this to arrange QSOs, perhaps to test stations or for any
> other reason you desire.
>
> By default, your own email address will show to other members, however, the
> 'reply-to' field is set to this list, so you can see who has posted, to whom
> you are replying, but be confident that your post will reach all the people
> on the list.
>
> I'd very much appreciate it if you could make an introductory posting, so
> that each of you can see who is on this list?  If you could follow it with a
> fact or a question, that would be even better.
>
> I am the moderator of this list, but if someone else fancies the job, please
> let me know, I'll be very happy to hand it over.
>
> Enjoy your new space!
>
> 73 Mark G8PHM

This is a confidential email. Tesco may monitor and record all emails. The
views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco.

Tesco Stores Limited
Company Number: 519500
Registered in England
Registered Office: Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN8 9SL
VAT Registration Number: GB 220 4302 31