[wkars-members] Re: SEVENOAKS SCOUT GROUP - JOTA

  • From: Malcolm Sheppard <malcshepp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:31:09 +0100

Dear Keith

Sorry about the slow response, it slipped my mind as much does these days!

I have checked with senior management and I am available to help if required,
but no problems if you already have enough volunteers.

:-)

Malcolm G4FWG

To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wkars-members] SEVENOAKS SCOUT GROUP - JOTA
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 17:08:15 -0400

Dear club colleagues, we have been asked to run the JOTA activities for the 4th
Sevenoaks Scout Group, on Saturday the 17th of October from Noon until around
4pm.

The venue is Mill Lane, Sevenoaks which is off the A25 near Bat & Ball, and has
a large field and a good size hall.

Our contact with the group is via Atanas M0RCQ, and while the overall plans
(HF/VHF station and Morse practice) are still to be finalised, I have applied
to Ofcom for an SES (GB4SSG, GB0SSG or GB4SS are the options).

We will need help with the setting up and operating of the stations on the 17th
of October, so please check your diaries and get back to me if you are able to
help with this event.

73 Keith