[wkars-members] UHF 70 cms access to Monday evening net

  • From: Mark Kent <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:14:48 +0100

Fellow radio folk, time permitting I ought to be able to make the net tonight
and as such could provide a UHF access capability. It will probably be on
433.400.

If possible, you should be able to monitor both 433.400 and 144.375 so that you
can hear anyone else coming in on the input of my personal repeater.

If anyone else is planning a similar arrangement, please either let me know so
that we can arrange a trunk, and stay well clear of 433.400 :-)

Experience has shown that we can get co-channel interference with these
arrangements.

73 Mark G8PHM.

<//www.freelists.org/list/wkars-announce>members

Home Page: http://wkars.org.uk