[wkars-members] Re: SEVENOAKS SCOUT GROUP - JOTA

  • From: Gordon Bubb <gordonbubb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 12:22:45 +0100

Keith,

Sorry but not available this year. Catch up with you at the FD on saturday.

gmb

On 17 September 2015 at 22:08, keithlbird@xxxxxxx <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear club colleagues, we have been asked to run the JOTA activities for
the 4th Sevenoaks Scout Group, on Saturday the 17th of October from Noon
until around 4pm.

The venue is Mill Lane, Sevenoaks which is off the A25 near Bat & Ball,
and has a large field and a good size hall.

Our contact with the group is via Atanas M0RCQ, and while the overall
plans (HF/VHF station and Morse practice) are still to be finalised, I have
applied to Ofcom for an SES (GB4SSG, GB0SSG or GB4SS are the options).

We will need help with the setting up and operating of the stations on the
17th of October, so please check your diaries and get back to me if you are
able to help with this event.

73 Keith