[Wittrs] Re: [quickphilosophy] Re: An Anscombe Error Regarding Negation?

  • From: wittrsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: quickphilosophy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 20:10:22 +0100

Interesting.  Is it fundamentally different, though, from the jpeg
"language" that is "spoken" by the average digital camera?

You're right to emphasize the plurality of linguistic possibilities.
But I have to wonder whether "the world" is really a candidate for an
isomorphic relationship with language.