Re: [Wittrs] As Analytic Turns

  • From: Han Geurdes <han.geurdes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:13:36 +0200

Dear Sean,

I think your approach helps to keep wittrs alive. It is a bit dull every now
and then but you did mention two very good refrences to LW's work. I
especially like the reference to the annotated Tractatus. I must admit I
still do understand little of it but it keeps me busy thinking about what
Wittgenstein was trying to say. That is the  fun of it.

Best,
Han