[Wittrs] [Wittgensteinworkshop] Friday, April 27: Jason Bridges

  • From: Wittr2Feed <wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: language goes on holiday <wittrsfeed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:08:17 -0700 (PDT)

The next meeting of the Wittgenstein Workshop is this Friday, April 27. We are
pleased to announce that our speaker will be our very own

Jason Bridges
"Rationality and Representation"
Social Sciences 302
1:30–4:20pm

The paper will not be distributed in advance. We hope to see you all there.

** Note: This message was forwarded to Wittrs by the Editorial Board, so that
members might enjoy or comment upon it. This is a common practice. If the
message came from another list or rss feed, the link(s) should appear above. In
such a situation, the original author may not see your reply. Members of Wittrs
are encouraged to visit the link(s)that are fed here.