[Wittrs] Wittgenstein's Birthday and Date of Death -- An Invitation to Honor Him

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wittgenstein's Aftermath <wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Philscimind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Philscimind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "analytic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <analytic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

Wittgenstein's birthday is Thursday, April 26. The date of his passing is April
29 (Sunday).

I would ask anyone so inclined to send to Wittrs on either of those days their
favorite quotation(s) from Wittgenstein. Don't worry if you are not a member; I
can still pass the mails along to the list.  This will be part of an annual
thing we'll do henceforth.

SEND TO: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.