[wisb] Re: reminder:post siting location in subject line

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:05:05 -0500

Well, the sender's address is actually there - it's just buried within
brackets.  While you can't just hit "Reply", you should be able to Copy
and Paste the address in order to respond to the sender.  An extra step,
and not handy from a mobile device, I know.  The beleaguered tech guys
at Freelists are trying their darnedest to come up with a fix that is
less cumbersome and problematic.

Peter Fissel
Wisbirdn Admin/Monitor Guy
Madison WI