[wisb] reminder:post siting location in subject line

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:31:37 -0400 (EDT)

I tried to write directly/back channel to someone who had a  Grosbeak this
morning, but that dad-burned dmarc-noreply business that Tom  and Peter have
mentioned got in the way.  So, this is just a reminder for  all of us to
please please put the location of your bird/s in the subject line  so that we
can sift through what we can and cannot get at.  I just realized  that AOL,
my ancient provider, has now been relegated to the no-reply dmarc club  as
well. Gmail, here I come...

Betsy Abert, South Milwaukee, _betsyacorn@aol.com_
(mailto:betsyacorn@xxxxxxx)  or _betsyacorn@gmail.com_
(mailto:betsyacorn@xxxxxxxxx)