[wisb] radar tonight at Lake Superior

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:53:23 EDT

I was just checking the radar for this SE area  and zoomed out to see the
whole state in time (just before 9pm) to see an  amazing donut form rapidly
around western Lake Superior (Duluth-Superior) just  in front of a storm
system moving in from the SW.  I assume this to be  liftoff at sunset.  Anyone
else with gifts of radar-reading care to  comment?  I don't think it was the
storm system I was seeing, tho could be  wrong...  (maybe it was a flock of
nighthawk??....) (that was a joke,  folk)

Betsy Abert, SE Mke Co.