[wisb] first timer

  • From: "Kelly Leary" <kjleary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisconsin Bird Lists" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:31:03 -0600

Hey all --
this is my first time -- Ive been reading for about 2 months --

sunday I ran across a field of wild turkeys

I have tons of nuthatches both yellow bellied and white arounf my house -- Im
working on identifying more -- kids got me the wisconsin bird guide

saw TONS of cardinals yesteday   oh wait that was the Packer game!! lol!

thanks for the list and I have learned alot

pastor kelly james leary
merrill wisconsin

you can call me kelly since I dont think any of you are my parishoners.