[wisb] bluebird help

  • From: "Lori Inderdahl" <dinderdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bird emails" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 10:24:09 -0500

I had Bluebirds nest in my yard for the very first time this year! The
babies have fledged. Now House Sparrows are adding nesting material and
today the male Bluebird was trying to chase the sparrows away.
Is there ANTHING I can do to help keep the sparrows at bay so the Bluebirds
can get back in??

Lori Inderdahl
Rosendale, FDL Co.