[wisb] Your WI Bird Images from Summer 2012 Needed!

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:19:36 -0500

Once again I request high quality images explicitly for publication in
North American Birds to illustrate exciting bird occurrence during the
Summer (June and July only).

Images must be:

- Sent as an attachment in an email
- taken of specific bird(s) IN Wisconsin
- must have been taken during June/July 2012
- Professional photographers welcome (include consent to allow
publication in North American Birds and or WSO's Passenger Pigeon).
- Received by me by the September 4, 2012.

Species I need yet:

Loggerhead Shrike (family images wanted!)
Glossy Ibis
Black-necked Stilt (flock at Horicon-image should contain at least ten
birds or more).
Little Gull

All images used will be fully credited as to photographer.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe Schaufenbuel
Stevens Point