[wisb] Re: Results: Forest County ID Help

  • From: timarytm@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Wisbirdn Post <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:44:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who looked and responded today. Here is my tally.

First bird eastern wood peewee several people, northern rough winged swallow.
(Okay, maybe the camera made the birds face look too white  and his head too
dark and threw me off, I found another picture I took of this bird and posted
it along with an eastern wood peewee photo from the same morning. I can now
agree with the eastern wood peewee)

Next pictures female scarlet tanager, one thought possible male.

Winter wren for the little dark bird.

Pied billed grebe in front of the mallard.

A merlin for the hawk. (Cool!)

Some thoughts of blue-winged Teals, some green-winged Teals. One suggested one
of each.

Warbler, Nashville most likely.

Thank you!

Have camera, will travel.