[wisb] Yahoo strikes again

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 12:53:19 -0500

Well, looks like just about everyone who was booted off earlier (and
resubscribed by Tom) just got booted off again.  The folks at
Freelists.org are just as frustrated with Yahoo as we are.

All I can suggest in the meantime is to sign up for a free email account
such as gmail (go the Google homepage and click the gmail link at upper
right to sign up.)  As with most things of this nature, be sure to read
the fine print and uncheck any boxes that are pre-checked, unless you
want other things like Chrome or a Google taskbar installed on your
machine.

Peter Fissel
Wisbirdn Admin/Monitor
Madison WI