[wisb] Re: Woodpecker Bongo

  • From: Madison Audubon Society <masoffice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hjd123@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:42:35 -0600

It's good to know that suet works, at least in some cases.
We get many calls here each year about woodpecker problems. Many of the
callers provide suet, as well as leave dead trees standing where they
don't present a hazard, and STILL have problems with woodpeckers. I
always ask everyone who contacts us to let us know if they find anything
that works, but few to none of them do.

The more potential solutions available to try, the better!

Karen

Karen Etter Hale, Executive Secretary
Madison Audubon Society
222 S Hamilton St, Suite 1