[wisb] Winter Finches - Burnett Co

  • From: susan anderson <susan331@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:19:41 -0600

For most of the winter my feeders have had a substantial flock of gold finches
with one lone common redpoll and an occasional pine siskin.
 This WE we have at least 35 common redpolls (none are hoary) and up to 10
siskins coming either at the same time as the gold finches or on their own -
Susan Anderson, Burnett CO