[wisb] Warnimont Park, very good morning

  • From: steven lubahn <stevenlubahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdnet wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:29:29 -0500

I'm glad I stayed close to home today. Warnimont was very birdy. I had a few
late species, Blue-headed Vireo (with injured leg), Redstart, Common
Yellowthroat and Black-throated Blue along with very high numbers of Hermit
Thrushes.
Warnimont Park, Milwaukee, US-WI
Oct 18, 2011 8:00 AM - 12:05 PM
Protocol: Traveling