[wisb] WSO field trips for 2012

  • From: "Tom Schultz" <trschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:13:34 -0600

WSO has set the dates for our 2012 Field Trips, and they are now listed on
the website.  For details (and to mark your calendar), go to
http://wsobirds.org and click on Field Trips on the menu at the left.

Note that there is a new Southern Kettle Moraine field trip this coming
year, and you can see that we have decided to schedule a couple of our field
trips as being on one of TWO possible dates – to be determined sometime
before the first date listed, depending on the expected weather conditions
and migration.

Remember that our WSO field trips are open to both members and
non-members -- so feel free to come and join us!

Tom Schultz
WSO Field Trips co-chair
Green Lake Co.