[wisb] WSO Honey Creek Preserve work party

  • From: Kim Kreitinger <k.kreitinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:42:36 -0500

Did you know that WSO owns property in the Baraboo Hills that provides
habitat for some of Wisconsin's rarest birds? Come see the property and
help us get ready for our big annual fundraising event at the preserve. We
have scheduled the Honey Creek spring work party for this Sunday, April 27
from 1-4 pm. We plan to do the annual big clean-up of the nature center and
will be hanging new signage on the interior walls in preparation for the
Birdathon/Bandathon on May 11. Some folks will also be needed to do trail
maintenance. If interested in this, please bring along some pruners,
loppers, or chain saw if you have them. We have not visited the trail since
last fall, so are not sure what shape it is in. Snacks will be provided.
Directions can be found on our website at wsobirds.org.
Hope to see you there!

Kim Kreitinger
Vice President, Wisconsin Society for Ornithology
Madison, WI