[wisb] Re: Survival question with link

  • From: "Marcia L. Getto" <marcia375@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:44:03 -0600

The photo is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/photofriend/4244746887/ .   My
apologies for not following the rules regarding attachments!

  Thursday morning I went to Port Washington for my first sighting of the
Kittiwake.  I took a few pictures of other waterfowl as well.   Later, I
noticed that this merganser (?) was missing part of its upper bill.  What are
its chances of survival?

  Marcia Getto, Cedarburg