[wisb] Splitting tracks apart in the John Feith Bird Song Ear Training

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjamcookies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 20:45:24 -0500

I didn't keep the post, but I want to thank whoever it was that posted
that they split the tracks apart in their version of John Feith's Bird
Song Ear Training mp3s to make double the number of tracks, with only
one bird song per track instead of the two per track that it comes
with.

After reading that here I did the same on the mp3s I'd ripped from my
Feith CD, using Audacity.  What a difference it makes to have only one
bird song per track now. It's a much better learning guide that way
for someone like me who is trying to expand the number of birds I can
ID by their songs. The two songs per track just doesn't work, at least
not for me.

Judy s.
Little Chute