[wisb] Re: Request for update - Gray Partridges - Shirley Rd/W in Brown County

  • From: "Michael Sears" <msears1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <crepuscular@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:17:54 -0600

Dar, I spent 3.5 hours circling the area on Monday and no sightings.  I was
there from 8:30 until noon. The first 45 mins were nicely sunlit, then
massive fog swept in making more than a 100 yards invisible.  There were
Horned Larks, Snow Bunting flocks and a very large male American Kestrel in
the area as well.  But no partridge.  Not even a dirt clump that looked like
a partridge. -
Michael Sears, Nashotah WI.  (Waukesha County)