[wisb] Red-tail Hawk in Waukesha Co. 7/28/15...some images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 19:39:16 -0500

Hi all,
On a early bird walk this morning I encountered an adult Red-tailed Hawk
that was standing on and trying to hold down what I think was a snake.
Though I never saw the actual snake, I could tell by the actions of the
Red-tailed Hawk that is probably what it was, and the snake got away.

A few images from the event this morning that was fun to watch. Use the
link below if you care to view them:

http://www.windowtowildlife.com/red-tailed-hawk-in-waukesha-county-on-july-28-2015/

Thanks and good birding,

Jim Edlhuber