[wisb] Re: RFI: Short-eared Owls at Faville?

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 13:05:38 EST

I'm guessing the road in the prairie will be  impassable given what is
bearing down on us.  I cannot remember if there is  a parking area at the top
of
the road, but at the least, you might be able to  snowshoe or ski in from
that lot.

Karen Etter Hale usually has a good  grip on conditions there.  She might
be able to advise better on the  weekend.

Betsy Abert, So. Milwaukee