[wisb] Florence & Forest Co

  • From: "Kay Kavanagh" <kkav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:32:15 -0600

Today we enjoyed a great morning in the Nicolet where we found some nice winter
species.  Highlights included:
No Goshawk 1                   Home feeder
Boreal Chickadee 2            Pine River Rd
Bohemian Waxwing 8 &10  Alvin  Three Lakes
Pine Grosbeak 1                Three Lakes
Red Crossbill 2                   Cary Dam Rd
Pine Siskin 22                    Three Lakes
Evening Grosbeak 70          Alvin

Bob & Kay Kavanagh
Aurora  Florence Co