[wisb] Re: Possible HUMMER Madison?

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 07:12:38 -0600

The state's record early arrival date for Ruby-throated Hummingbird is April 12
and most years' arrival dates are after April 20.  Good documentation to WSO
for these extremely early individuals will be required.  Fill out your
documentation online at http://wsobirds.org/?page_id?8

Ryan Brady
WSO Records Chair

Washburn, Bayfield County, WI